On long distance friendship love affairs:
Last night was just a reminder from the universe that I’m not someone who can just hang out and not be super intense and super political.
This actually only makes it so amazing when I find people who are just like that, and who love to be real and have fun.
Shit is so ugly in the world, that it’s incredibly important to find people who got your back, who love and care for you, who actually see your bad check it and love your good. Ahhhh
I’m in love with solid relationships.
Even when our environments are so shitty, finding time to get to know each other, to actually make the effort to stay in touch and to be critical of the ways capitalism keeps us apart is so incredible and nurturing. To go against all that the world is telling us about who is valuable, and actually work so hard to stay true to one another is something I never did before because of such fear of fucking things up, of being rejected, etc.
Love the long distance commitments.
- nathawkess reblogged this from h0undd00m and added:
- oiseaujaune likes this
- h0undd00m reblogged this from nototherwisestated and added:
- walkdontfly likes this
- yesysabella likes this
- abjectimpermanence likes this
- nototherwisestated reblogged this from mytongueisforked and added:
- h0undd00m likes this
- motorcitykitty likes this
- memorialparkvignettes said: aww!
- nathawkess likes this
- happygreentea likes this
- tree-stars likes this
- dredrefigs reblogged this from 2mixt4u and added:
- dredrefigs likes this
- audreyolorde likes this
- wildmire likes this
- provocatoria likes this
- an-otherthan-man likes this
- mytongueisforked reblogged this from 2mixt4u and added:
- locomotives likes this
- jamiesinverguenza said: This is so inspiring. Yes, good for you!
- 2mixt4u reblogged this from estrellita-enojada
- 2mixt4u likes this
- estrellita-enojada posted this